You can download Application Notes
into your computer using MicroBase Professional. You will need the following:
- MicroBase Professional installed on your
- An Internet connection.
- Your DSS supplied
Username and Password for MicroBase Network access.
- Adobe reader (for viewing
Note: If you have not been issued
(or have lost) a Username and Password for MicroBase
Network access, you can submit your request
Download Application Notes
Use the following steps to download Application
- Run MicroBase Professional.
- Click Applications -
- The Browse Application Notes
dialog will be displayed.
- If the desired Application Note
is not stored on your computer, click Download.
- The Application Note List will be
downloaded from the MicroBase Network and displayed in the
Application Note download dialog.
- Click on the desired Application
Note and it will be automatically downloaded and displayed using Adobe
- Print the Application Note from within
Adobe Reader by clicking File - Print, select printer
settings and finish with OK.
- When finished, close Adobe Reader. A
copy of the downloaded Application Note will be saved to the Application Note folder.
Note: If your MicroBase Pro
installation is unable to connect to the Internet, click
here to download
Application Notes via web browser.